This policy applies to Dabblebet.com (the “Service”). FSB and Perform are both data controllers of information collected through the Service, and may be referred to as “we”, “us” and “our” throughout this policy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal information we collect from or about you will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
The following describes the information gathering and dissemination practices for the website dabblebet.com.
2. Use of your information
- 2.2 While the website may contain links to websites operated by parties other than dabblebet (for example the Gambling Commission), dabblebet is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of any such websites.
- 2.5 Marketing - Where you have given your consent, we and/or selected third parties (including other members of the Perform Group) may contact you with information about offers, products and services that might be of interest. If you have consented to receiving marketing communication but you no longer wish to receive these notifications, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of any of our marketing emails.
3. What type of information we collect and how we use it
3.1 dabblebet collects your information in order to:
- Enable us to set up your account so that you can make full use of all of the features of the services, including crediting your account with funds and placing bets;
- Enable us to receive questions and comments from you through our Contact Us page, and for us to be able to respond to them;
- Comply with relevant regulations regarding your registration, for example completing age verification checks; and
- (provided that you do not "opt out" from this option), to keep you informed of future events, offers and promotions from dabblebet .
3.2 In addition to the broad purposes identified in paragraph 3.1 above, dabblebet will only use your information, including sharing your information with our third party partners and subcontractors who process data (including, where appropriate, your information) on our behalf, for:
- setting up, operating and managing your account;
- providing any of the services which are requested of us, and for any proper purpose connected with such provision;
- verifying the accuracy of your information, including disclosure of such information to third parties (including financial institutions, age verification, and credit reporting agencies) in connection with such purposes (a record of the search will be retained and the third party may use the information to assist other companies for verification purposes);
- preparing statistics related to the use of the services by you and other customers;
- to prepare and display appropriate individualised marketing material and content;
- complying with our regulatory duties, obligations and responsibilities to the Gambling Commission;
- conforming to legal requirements or complying with legal processes or acting to protect the interests of sporting bodies or other qualified bodies;
- the investigation of suspected unlawful, fraudulent or other improper activity connected with the services;
- the reporting of a crime or suspected crime, including money laundering or any fraud; and
- any other purpose which is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations to you.
- 3.3 dabblebet will not send you unsolicited information regarding any third party commercial offers or advertisements.
- 3.4 dabblebet may use your username and/or first name and region for advertising or promotional purposes.
- 3.5 We may transfer your information in the event of that we transfer or sell our business or any part of it; including in the event of insolvency.
- 3.5 If at any time you wish us to stop processing your information for the above purposes, then you must contact us and we will take the appropriate steps to stop doing so. Please note that this may mean that your account will have to be closed.
- 3.1 dabblebet collects your information in order to:
4. Updating your information
You may update or delete your information at any time from within your dabblebet account through "My Account".
5. Contacting us
6. Parents and Guardians
Our Service is a general audience service. We do not knowingly collect and/or share personal information from children under the age of eighteen through our Service.
We reserve the right to change the practices described in this Policy at any time. Please check here periodically.